Webinar Date & Time
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
2:00 PM Eastern Time / 1:00 PM Central Time
Register to Attend Success Stories in Aerospace Components Machining
Oier Elguezabal will present the latest advanced technology for machining key components found in aerospace engines, airframes and landing gear. He’ll cover how these technologies successfully helped with a variety of applications. Doug Schulte will also discuss a success story for a US-based space exploration company that focuses on automated multitasking milling and turning. Oier and Doug will review the parts, materials, solutions and advancements that have led to machining rocket engine components for Blue Origin.
This webinar is an opportunity to revolutionize your aerospace operations with Soraluce manufacturing solutions. Click here to register to attend Success Stories in Aerospace Components Machining, Tuesday, December 5th at 2:00 PM.
- Learn about five-axis machining's role in enhancing the fabrication of titanium, Inconel, and composite materials for aerospace applications.
- Discover machining solutions for aerospace engines, airframes and landing gear components
- Explore milling, multitasking, and automation advancements with a focus on the precision offered by modern five-axis spindle heads.
- Understand Soraluce's smart technologies and their contributions to improving industrial machining productivity and accuracy.
- Doug Schulte will highlight a case study on automated milling and turning solutions for rocket engine components, as implemented for Blue Origin.